Thursday, February 9, 2012

Father Daughter Dance

My sweet daughter is growing into a(sometimes) sweet young lady. I love being her mama and feel blessed to be along for the ride with her. I am so thankful she has her daddy to love and adore her too. We each have our own special reltaionship with her. I look forward to drill weekends when he is away because it means a day or two for just Kaia & mommy doing girl stuff. But this Friday night it was all about Dad!


Thanks to my lovely friends Jenn for taking this sweet photo of my two loves!

New dress, shoes, jewlery plus some hair (dont' forget the tiara) & lil' make up and my little girl looks like a lady. She was swooning over the corsage - a special surprise from daddy from Bloom on the square in Bentonville (my FAV place for gorgeous flowers!).

The two danced the night away, learning the waltz and some line dancing moves as well. They came home soaking wet due to a downpoor but with smiles on their face.  - love them

Tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips