Monday, February 13, 2012

Creating Keepsakes Magazine...I'm published!

In my hectic schedule I forever have a to-do list that is waiting to be checked off. I don't often get to those non-essentials on the list BUT I did find time to submit ONE scrapbooking layout to Creating Keepsakes back in June/July and it was selected for pulication. After a loooonnnngggg wait, it just now came out. Go me!

This is my first major magazine publication and I couldn't be happier. I am flattered that they chose me to be included in a magazine that I have loved for YEARS and that everyone gets to see my cute daughters face : ) It's a proud mama moment. If you want to check out the layout - see page 33 of the newest issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. It's the front page of the Readers Gallery!

Happy Scrappin!
Tennis - like the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips