Friday, January 10, 2014

LOVE-ly Craft Night, January 30th SOLD OUT

To be honest Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the decked out tree, glitter and twinkling lights that fill my home during that time of year. But after all that comes down my house just feels NAKED. The bare spots and bland mantel are calling for some sort of decor...so a LOVE-ly Craft night is in order. 


This will be an evening of mini crafts that are all absolutely LOVE-ly. They will kick off Valentine decor for your home {and mine}. My favorite color combo this season is GOLD paired with baby PINK and white but you can choose your color scheme and run with it to personalize each craft. 



LOVE-ly Craft Night Party
Date: Thursday, January 30th
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Cost: $30 includes supplies for all 3 projects plus light refreshments

Projects:
  • 12x12 Wood Sign 
  • Candle stick apothecary or plaque
  • Hanging Garland/Banner

Sign up  SOLD OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips