Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best.Year.Ever.

I am a just a girl...
with big dreams
a passionate heart
& a creative spirit.

I love many things.
But mostly I love...
sharing my passions, 
talents 
& creativity 
to inspire other women.

I believe creativity matters. 

This is my passion & my purpose.

That's what led to Junque 2 Jewels & it's what keeps us going. I don't do it alone. We have an amazingly small but hard working team that believes in this as much as me. They keep me going when I'm tired and doubt myself. 

When we started our first classes in 2013, I never knew that the best part of Junque 2 Jewels would be YOU. The amazing women that walk thru the doors at our workshop. You inspire me. You have become my friends. You have become my reason to push myself creatively & to continue to be more and offer more of ourselves. 



For 2013 my word of the year was "choose". One little word is powerful. I chose Junque 2 Jewels as my main priority, focus and place where I invested my time and heart. My whole family did. And you know what??? It was the best.year.ever. We grew in ways I didn't see coming. Etsy sales almost doubled & we added a new venture into classes & MAKERS events that exceeded all my expectations. God is good. When we choose to walk out the path he has purposed us for amazing things happen. 

Thank you for choosing Junque 2 Jewels in 2013!

2014 will be the year of BRAVE...more details coming soon. But I am being brave and letting my faith be bigger than my fears. I'm going to bravely be me!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an inspiration! I stumbled across you on Pinterest looking up Valentine door hangers. Then looked at your wreath tutorial. I was hoping you were in my neck of the woods, Florida, but not so lucky! But I did go to school at Arkansas State University on a tennis scholarship years ago with my twin sister!! I noticed that you chose a word for last year and a word for this year. I saw a story on the Today show about doing just that!! My sister and I love to craft, she made some door hangers last year, She loves to paint. I'm a quilter. Anyway...I just read your story and I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your happiness and success!! I love nice stories!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips