Monday, January 20, 2014

Love inspired Signs Class, 2/4


I have Valentine's on the brain apparently because I want to paint everything baby pink and sprinkle on gold glitter. I did a lot of that in my house the past weekend (which you may have seen if you follow me on INSTAGRAM)

These HUGE shelves were one of the first thing I wanted my Mr. to hang when we moved in to our home. They are a HUGE focal point when you walk in the front door to our open dining room BUT... they are HUGE.  They are daunting to me when I'm trying to decorate so sometimes I don't and they look lame. Anyway, I'm gonna to a better job of tackling them in 2014 (note to self; New Year's resolution 144 made). 




For our Valentiney decor, I made a few little new projects like an ombre coffee filter wreath and  sparkly glitter mini garlands to hang. You can also spot some of the fun crafts we will be making at the LOVE-ly Craft night on January 30th (apothecary, plaques, and signs). It's feeling more lovey dovey at our house already. 





My little photo bomber: AKA our daughter & top shelf reacher, Kaia




My globe obsession continues into Valentine's with our mantle. My Mr. was kind enough to cut me a slab of wood (3ft wide and 4ft tall) for the major statement piece on the mantle. This glorious gold glitter heart makes my own heart so happy when I look at it. 


So I'm thinking we continue this loving feeling with anther love inspired class...with LOVE-ly Signs. 


Sign sizes for this class vary from design to design, if you have questions on sizes please ask prior to class. We would also love to customize something for you if you have a different saying or verse in mind.  We can also enlarge or shrink any of the signs we offer if you're trying to fill a certain space at home. 

Email us at junque2jewels@2katiedesigns.com to discuss a one of a kind sign if you don't see something on the list below that's just right. 



Sign Options -SOLD OUT
CLASS DETAILS: Class will begin at 6:00pm on Tuesday, February 4th at Junque 2 Jewels located at 1906 NW 3rd Street, Bentonville, AR. You may want to bring something fun to drink (beer, wine, and/or nonalcoholic beverages) and wear paint friendly clothing. Anyone bringing or consuming alcoholic beverages must be 21 years of age. Along with painting project supplies, J2J will provide beverage glasses, a small refrigerator to keep drinks cool, a corkscrew for wine drinkers, a bottle-opener for any beer aficionados, along with complimentary light refreshments. 

Cancellation Policy
You must provide at least a 24 hour advance notice if you cannot make your reserved class in order to receive a credit toward a future class. No refunds will be issued as payments are processed at the time the reservations are made.
Right to Cancel
Junque 2 Jewels reserves the right to cancel a class any time due to insufficient enrollment; registrants will be notified approximately 24 hours before the class is scheduled to begin and refunds will be processed or offer credit towards another class. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips