Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scrapbook News & Review

So I am just tIcKLed and have to share with someone...or everyone...

I am going to have 4 layouts published in Scrapbook News & Review coming out October 24th!!! I recieved an email yesterday regarding the publication and while I am so excited to be a part of it, I am bummed because my husband is out of town for a 3 day drill weekend and left his phone behind. So of course the one person I want to share with most isn't here to cheer me on. Bittersweet I suppose.

Anyway, this is only the 2nd online submission I have made so I was excited to be selected for the issue. From my understanding it is for an article revolving around different scrapbooking styles from Modern Clean lined, to Shabby Chic, Digital or Ecclectic. I think I am falling into Shabby Chic, maybe Ecclectic though. We will just have to see. But they picked 4 out of 4 of the layouts I sent to them for consideration.

Like I said I am just tickled because I have won a few contests before but this is my first publication...look out Lisa Bearson here I come!!!

BTW, I of course can't post the layouts as they have the rights for them for the magazine but I will scan pics of the magazine once it comes out to share. Kaia is also excited to be the model in the magazine since she is in most of the pics but Blaklie, Boston, Chelsie and myself as well as a huge family group shot will be in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips