Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Addicted to Pinterest


Like the rest of the crafty world I am now totally addicted to Pinterest. This is a fabulous site full of ideas & inspiration on any topic you can think of!

I am using it for gathering future party ideas like this circus themed party from catchmyparty.com



I also of course love all the DIY projects ideas like these dollar store tiered trays from thecottagehome.blogspot.com.

There are also great gift ideas for teachers, family & friends! I've also made reading lists and pinned about vacations I'm dreaming of. It's also a great way to find amazing little blogs from all around the world who are interested in the same things I am intereted in.

Anyway, I'd love for you to follow me...and share your Pinterest link so I can check out what you are pinning too. Follow me here: http://pinterest.com/likethegame/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips