Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Foods I love

It’s no new news that I am a foodie. I love all sorts of foods – included in my hobbies are cooking, entertaining & trying new restaraunts so I thought it time to share some of those favorites…drum roll please. Now Katie’s top fav foods (from restaraunts) in no particular order please.
Salt & lime Chips, Table Mesa, Bentonville
Pork Carnitas with Pineapple Pico, Table Mesa, Bentonville
Bread Pudding, Famous Dave’s, Rogers
Fried Bowtie pasta & Spinach dip, Copeland’s, Rogers
Street Tacos, Yolos, Las Vegas
Spanish Fried w/ Onions & Jalapenos (w/ Ranch) , Ron’s, Bentonville
Tamale Cakes, Cheesecake Factory
Sticky Rice with Coconut Ice Cream & Mangos, Taste of Tai, Bentonville
Mongolian Beef, PF Chang’s
Cotton Candy Ice Cream with Reesies pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips