Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feels like summer

Arkansas weather feels like we are just on the edge of summer. The season I love the most!


I love no school, which equallys sleeping in!


I love a sweating kiddo


I love big sunglasses and sunscreen


I love afternoons splashing in the pool & the smell of chlorine


I love having time to read (currently enjoying Jodi Picoult's "19 Minutes")


I love Watermelon and BBQ's


I love NO agendas, NO activities, NO sporting events


I love watching her jump in the sprinkler & eating popsicles


We are right there, so close! A few more weeks of school then we are home free. Awe


Of course we have to scrapbook all those amazing summer moments as well! I LOVE bright colors for summer and I have a few favorites I can't wait to use, they are really just screaming to have photos on them of swimsuits, beaches, big sunglasses and kite flying.


The first is from a new company Echo Park Paper Company. Summertime is their first and only line released so far and they have my mouth watering as to just what they will put out next. It is very bright and great for boys or girls. It features a lot of banners which are the "it" thing right now too.


The second is from October Afternoon and it's called "Fly a Kite". It is more muted but still summer ready and very kitchy which is totally cute. Good for far more than kite flying pics.


As soon as I get my pics on this paper I will share! Happy Scrapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips