Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Obnoxious Shirts

So I just have to add another pic from the CK Tulsa Convetion...this is actually in my driveway once Katie & I have returned home with an SUV jam packed full of scrapbooking goodies! We are worn out but still smiling. The big sunglasses are oh so typical of us and the Paper Ho shirts just top off the weekend. They make me laugh, while I am sure to others they are just obnoxious but OH WELL!

[caption id="attachment_158" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The Paper Ho's are finally home...with more than 100 sheets of new paper each!"]The Paper Ho's are finally home...with more than 100 sheets of new paper each![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I so was there and was going to get one of those shirts but didn't think anyone else would think they were funny! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips