Monday, April 14, 2014

Mom & Me, Mixed Media Canvas Class


I will love them (unconditionally) every day, for eternity <3 #baby #quote #love

One of the most treasured bond I have in life is with my daughter Kaia, our relationship is special & unique and my greatest desire is to be the Mother she needs & deserves. I always aspire to guide her by listening to her, teaching her & encouraging her so that my voice is louder than any of the critics she faces in life. 

I'm not a perfect mom; I get stressed out, I yell, I get busy. It's life and I'm a human with many flaws. But I try every week to intentionally set aside time to make memories with Kaia. To be totally present, focused on her & enjoying the special moments we get to spend together. Kids are so precious & time so fleeting. 

We are hoping you can join us at Junque 2 Jewels to make some creative memories with your little girl or boy at our upcoming "Mom & Me, Mixed Media Canvas Class". Each mother & child will work together to create one masterpiece and we will have kid friendly snacks & drinks too. 




Mom & Me Canvas
Date: Tuesday, April 29th

Time: Drop in between 4-8pm



Cancellation Policy
You must provide at least a 24 hour advance notice if you cannot make your reserved class in order to receive a credit toward a future class. No refunds will be issued as payments are processed at the time the reservations are made.
Right to Cancel
Junque 2 Jewels reserves the right to cancel a class any time due to insufficient enrollment; registrants will be notified approximately 24 hours before the class is scheduled to begin and refunds will be processed or offer credit towards another class. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips