Thursday, February 28, 2013

it's coming...

it's coming...a weekend all about MAKERS! we will MAKE with our hands. we will MAKE crafty friends. we will MAKE our souls happy doing what we were MADE to do.


I'm overjoyed! This event has been in my heart for so long & it is coming to fruition. Making things is my passion – I am forever tattooed with the word CREATE because it’s such a big part of who I am & my dreams. My biggest dream is to share the magic in creativity with YOU!

I dream that creative woman can do impossible things,
that there is enough light in the world for each one of us 
to sparkle & shine.

I believe possibilities are endless
when we follow our own path
and the magic that follows when we wander our own way. 


I love the exchanging of creativity & believe it sparks new ideas and grows...changes...evolves with each persons interpretation. I'm hoping you will join me as a MAKER April 26th - 28th at our first ever MAKERS weekend. 

details coming soon.
Katie




1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, this sounds fabulous! :) :) Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips