Sunday, September 30, 2012

Scrapbooking...

It's been hit or miss on makin time to scrapbook but I did want to share a few of my latest projects.

You are my Happy - 2 Page Layout

 
Still lacking photos but I loved using the product from Echo Park to create a boyish layout featuring a technique  of layring squares to create the triagular edge which was a fun & easy element using paper to make a unique border.
 
Adore 2 Page Layout


 


 
This layout is a blend of vintage & bold modern patterns which I think is a great combo. I used lots of Hiedi Swapp Sugar Chic product to great this. I handcut flower blooms from patterened paper for the top right corner. Sprayed lost of banners with Glimmer mist to create layer, texture & sparkle too.
 
Spring, 2 Page Layout
 

 
To know Rhonna Farrar's work is to love her, I'm in fact a little obsessed with her & was just tickled she collaborated with My Minds Eye as a designer for this paper line.

 
I used a playful mixture of the patterned paper & stickers from the collection. I also used sewing patterns to create a looped fring border & flower. The title letters are Pink Paislee, sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

 
I love sparkle so used some glitter paper incorpareted as banners on both pages.


 
Overall it was a fun & fresh page...now to find the perfect photos to compliment the designs.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips