Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

All the Easter fun has come and gone but I would still like to share. A few of the things that made Easter great for me this year.

Decorating...I had so much fun bringing "Spring" into our new house. Literaly there was snow on the ground and I was willing Spring to Spring already with all the bright colors and decor. I couldn't take another flake falling from the sky. Here are some of my favorite Easter decor ideas.

Of course we also colored eggs which is in everyone's Easter traditions I think. We chose a tye die kit since Kaia is almost 9 she can handle something a little more advanced. Well it wasn't a "kit" really just a few baggies to put the eggs in to smear around the color but we still had a great time even though we had egg dye stains on our hands for 2 days afterwards.

We also had perfect weather on Easter Day and it was a great day to be our on the McMullen "farm". Kaia and all her cousins had an egg hunt with more eggs than they could fit into their baskets! Great food, family and fun sums it all up! We even enjoyed a walk down to the creek and saw some of the new critters on the farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips